When the item's Availability is in stock, It is stocked in our Melbourne Clayton South Warehouse. Your orders will be dispatched in 12 Business hours after payment received. unless otherwise specified.
If the item is for pre-order, please check the product page description for the dispatch date.
You will receive you items in 3 to 5 business days after your order dispatched. Remote area may take few days extra.
Your order will be posted with Signature + transit insurance. If you want to authorize to leave the item at front door, simply leave us a message during check out.
Please use a Residential or Commercial address for delivery.
The Tracking information will be sent to your email address once the order dispatched.
- Pocket Size designed: ultra mini size with the concept of lightweight.
- Headless Mode: avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
- 6-Axis Gyro System: Providing best stability during indoor and outdoor flight.
- 360° Eversion:A key 360° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- Hand throw: Throwing away the traditional flight mode that all by transmitter operation, just slightly throw your quadcopter into the sky, it will fly freely.
The super mini pocket quadcopter Cheer X2 designed with the concept of lightweight and compact body, which fusing the 3.2x3.2x1.8cm dimension, for it just like a fancy angel that hovering on your palm and dancing trippingly.
360 degree roll
Flying stable but not satisfied with basic functions, professional 360 degree rolling performance makes you more enjoy the fun of rolling.
2.4G frequency transmitter
Allows you to fly your copter with strong signal among the other aircrafts.
6 axis gyro system
Providing best stability during indoor and outdoor flight.
3.7V 80mA lipo battery
Ensures its lightweight and proper flight time.
Throwing away the traditional flight mode that all by transmitter operation, just slightly throw your quadcopter into the sky, it will fly freely.
Quadcopter Size: 3.2 x 3.2 x 1.8cm (1.25" x 1.25" x 0.70")
Remote Control Size: 12 x 8 x 2.7cm (4.72" x 3.15"x 1.06")
Charging Time: About 25 min (USB Charging)
Flying Time: About 5-8 min
Control Distance: About 20m
Copter Battery: 3.7V 80mA Lipo Build-in Battery
Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
1. If the drone can not be charged, please try to check the charging port is connected well.
2. If the motors do not work, or the drone doesn't work properly after crash, please try to reset it as follow:
1) Restart the drone and controller.
2) Press down the joy-stick(left and right ) to the right-down direction (bottom right corner)
3) Take the throttle to highest and then slowly let go the throttle, the drone will be flying normally.
Or you can refer to the user manual, look at the last pic in page 5 and do as the specific instruction.
Powered By Gear Force
Gear Force | A.B.N: 94 603 811 810 © 2017