Exercise Bike Reviews
Spin exercise bike is a type of bike that places the rider in a laid-backposition. This gives you the ability to concentrate your workouts on your legsin a really safe and comfortable manner. On a recumbent bike, the rider’sweight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back andbuttocks. The recumbent exercise bike when compared with other exercisemachines can be seen to have a more ergonomic design. When riding a recumbentexercise bike, you won’t experience the hard-hitting action on your knees asyou would when running on a treadmill. You easily avoid back pain encounteredwhen riding in an upright position, and best of all, you enjoy astraight-forward leg cycling motion with a back-relaxing twist.
· Benefits of spin exercise bikes
Spin exercise bikes have a lot of benefits some of which includes burning calorie sand low-impact but intense workouts. Burning calories with a recumbent bike has never been easier. Depending on your weight and fitness level, you can burn as much as hundreds of calories per hour on a recumbent bike. Also, recumbent bike gives you the chance to perform intense but low-impact workouts while achieving the best results. Unlike challenging exercises such as running that exerts stress to your hips, back, knees, etc. which may cause serious pain later on,and may even prevent you from exercising further. Recumbent exercise bike prevents this by allowing you to recline in a comfortable position and take the weight off your hips and back.
Another great and by far one of the most important advantages of recumbent bike is its cost efficiency. By having a recumbent bike at home, you save a lot of money by not going to the gym, and you know what that means.
· What to look for when buying a Spin exercise bike
Here are some few features you might need to consider before getting that exercise bike:
1. Indoor bike computer: Some bikes feature computer that helps you display information to track your fitness progress. The computer interface provides you with useful information such as time, calories goal, and distance covered, all of which encourage you to push on to achieve higher goals.
2. Downloadable data: Some recumbent exercise bikes come with monitors that have the ability to download your workout data to apps in order to help you keep record of your progress.
3. Fan sand speakers: Cool right! Though only found in recent recumbent bikes, a nice feature to help cool you off and even listen to your own music while working out.
4. Resistance adjustment: This is another nice feature that gives you the ability to easily fine-tune your recumbent’s resistance level to get a challenging but achievable workout.
5. Weight capacity: This is also a must-check feature. However, most recumbent exercise bikes can accommodate users up to 113 kg (250 lbs) in weight.