12 Months Warranty Terms and Conditions
All products sold by gearforce.com.au are backed by an 100% Australian 12 Month Warranty right here in Australia. Unless otherwise specified in product page.
If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help.
This means you can buy with complete confidence in dealing with a company that backs up all its products supplied to customers all around the nation.
Buy with piece of mind and confidence, gearforce.com.au is here to protect your investment.
All products / items that we list and supply to you are 100% Original, Genuine and Authentic.
You may rest assured that all products supplied to you by gearforce.com.au will be 100% Original, Genuine and Authentic items.
1. This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
2. Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by the Warrantor, and are separate from this warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
3. Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
4. The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are despatched to you.
6. All warranty claims must be directed through the "contact us" of the website from which you made your order. In order to make a claim, you must provide the Help Centre with:
1. details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
2. photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
3. your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
4. any other details we may need to process your claim.
7. If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our Help Centre will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
8. Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
9. We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is the appropriate service location in each case.
10. You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
11. We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
12. If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
13. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
1. where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
2. where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
3. where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
4. where items are lost or stolen; and
5. in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
15. Shipping charges are not included in the warranty. The cost of freighting the replacement part/item under warranty, or component to the customer will incur standard transport fees. The cost of freighting products or parts shall be at the expense of the customer, unless within DOA period. See definition DoA (Dead on Arrival).
DoA (Dead on Arrival)
"DoA"applies to products which have a major fault within 7 days of customer received the product. These products may be repaired or replaced at the discretion of us.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Powered By Gear Force
Gear Force | A.B.N: 94 603 811 810 © 2018